Intern - Marketing Associate
Opening Date: 03/09/2015
Education: Some College Coursework Completed
Term: Full-time or Part-time (3 month minimum)
Livegenic helps organizations reduce support costs and increase customer satisfaction through real-time, efficient, mobile communications. Our streaming solutions integrate seamlessly into existing customer management systems and business processes. We improve service representative effectiveness, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce operational costs.
We are young, fast growing start-up seeking an eager learning, dependable individual with desire to quickly gain experience in B2B Marketing. The candidate must be able to jump in to learn the product, develop marketing campaigns and is self motivated and proactive. Excellent communication and documentation skills are a must.
• Implementing and overseeing Marketing Strategies
• Designing and Laying out Landing & Web Pages
• Creating pamphlets, brochures, and other visual artifacts
• Assisting in creation of web and social media content
• Managing and keeping track of Social Media interactions with prospects
• Sales prospecting and qualification
• Conducting Marketing Research and Analytics
The candidate will have direct involvement in the entire lifecycle of the Brand Promotion and Marketing, including definition, design, and implementation of marketing initiatives. The candidate will also have a chance to test out various campaigns, track marketing initiative performance, and interact with existing and prospective customers to enhance marketing message delivery and prospecting effectiveness.
Ideal candidate is:
• Pursuing a BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• Familiar with basic Marketing Principles and Methodologies
• Keen on basic website and social media management and administration (WordPress, Linkedin, Twitter, etc)
• Familiar with SEO, analytics, ad campaigns
• Willing and eager to learn
Livegenic is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran, or any other statuses protected by law.
If interested in this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put your talent to work with us!