Starting a collaboration session with a customer is a quick and simple process with Livegenic, and it begins when a customer calls in with a claim. This call can be the First Notice of Loss, or it can be a follow-up to an existing conversation. Before starting a collaboration session, be sure to offer the customer the choice between using Livegenic to document their claim remotely, or proceeding with a traditional in-person inspection.
The best way to offer live collaboration to a customer:
- Explain that it may take some time to have an inspector come and document the claim.
- Let the customer know that if they have a smartphone or WiFi-connected tablet handy, they can potentially fast-track the claim by remotely documenting the claim through the device’s camera.
- Offer the customer a choice: Schedule an in-person inspection, or try live collaboration
Once the customer agrees to try live collaboration, follow these steps to set up the session and begin documenting the claim.
How create a new claim and begin remote collaboration with a customer:
- Log-in to the Livegenic Web Portal: https://go.livegenic.com/
- Enter the customer’s information under the New Claim tab
- Click the “Share App Link” button next to the phone or email field to send a link to the Mobile App via text message or email.
- Instruct the customer to follow the link to install the App
- Tell the customer to accept the terms and permissions when opening the app for the first time
- With app installed and open, tell the customer to click the orange camera button to begin streaming
- Ask customer for the 9-digit demonstration code that will appear in the bottom left corner after streaming has started
- Type the demonstration code into the “9-Digit Code” field at the bottom of the New Claim form
- Click the “Create” button, this creates the new claim and automatically starts the live stream
Overview of Livegenic Mobile App[masterslider id="3"]